Refresher: 5 Fandom Friday is a weekly blogging prompt from the G+ blogging community Female Geek Bloggers where you list 5 things based off the prompt. There, simple and easy, right? Yes, yes, my precioussssss…. LOLZ!!!!
This week’s prompt: Things I Love About Halloween
Let us begin!
- COSTUMES!!!!!!!!! I mean, I’m a cosplayer, so any chance I get to dress up in costumes is an awesome time for me. 😉 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ When I worked at the sex store that I worked for for two years, the only time I was allowed to dress out of uniform was on Halloween, so I was always SUPER EXCITED for Halloween each year.
(One year I was a gothic butterfly fairy, just for kicks, wasn’t working at this time, I don’t think…)
(And then the LAST Halloween I ever worked at the sex store, I was again a gothic fairy… LOLZ!!! I really liked that spider necklace I am wearing in the pics, I got it from my work ironically, but one of the jewels in the eyes fell out, so I put it somewhere hoping to have it fixed and now have NO idea what I did with it… Sigh.)
- BLACK CAT PROTECTION/AWARENESS!!!!! I love the people band together around this time of year to protect black cats from stupid people who seek to do stupid things to these beautiful animals. I find all cats beautiful, but seeing as I have a black and white cat myself, black cats hold a close spot to my heart because I would KILL someone for hurting my beloved Panda Bear.
- PUMPKIN CARVING!!!!!!! Granted, I don’t actually get to DO this, like, EVER, but I always REALLY REALLY want to, and just love the idea of being able to do such cool things with pumpkin carving, like below pic:
- DECORATING!!!!!!! Even though this is ANOTHER thing I don’t get to do, it’s something I look SO MUCH FORWARD to being able to do in the future. I’m hoping to at least decorate MY OWN ROOM next year, if not wherever I’m living (which time will only tell…), and it makes me REALLY excited to just think about it! I might start buying up stuff to do so once everything goes on sale after Halloween is over! I pinned a lot of stuff last night on Pinterest about Halloween decorating, specifically pumpkins, lol, but also some wreaths and stuff of that nature. 😉
- MAKING LITTLE KIDS HAPPY!!!!!! There’s nothing sweeter than seeing the smile on a child’s face as you tell them “Happy Halloween” and listen to them say “Trick or Treat” and see their costumes and compliment then on them. Last year, I had two little girls do a little dance routine to a The Little Mermaid song (I think it was from The Little Mermaid?? My brain is dead…) as soon as I opened the door, and it was absolutely ADORABLE. I laughed and gave them as much candy as they wanted and thanked them for performing for me. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
And there you have it! My 5 Fandom Friday about the Things I Love About Halloween! Ta-da! Hope you enjoyed!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤