I am quite satisfied with how this past week has gone.
- I washed my nasty-ass bed clothes and my mom gave me a new pillow to use and it’s all fluffy and shit and is amazing to sleep on, it’s like a damn cloud!
- My cat is showing me TONS more love, he even sleeps curled up next to me and up against me now! ❤ And he dropped a dead, slimy baby snake on my barefoot and then mewed cutely at me, to tell me he had given me a present…yeah…that was both sad and sweet…because I like snakes… Lolz!
- My other cat is now acting like he lives here again and is showing me love
- I got to subscribe to the Fandom of the Month Club for this month!
- Emily subscribed to the Fandom of the Month Club through my referral link
- Emily was/is just awesome period!
- I got (part of?) my gift from my “Secret Santa” from the AKF Gift Exchange and I absolutely love it!
- Had a day where I had nearly 40 views on my blog, the most ever in a single day!
- Had a day where I had at least 25 visitors on my blog, the most ever in a single day!
- Took part in the 6 On 6 Photography Challenge for the first time
- I got my order from Hot Topic
- I was able to start wearing my half of the SPN “Bitch” & “Jerk” friendship ring necklaces I got for Emily and I!
- Realized what a great network of people I have behind me when I got my first Supernatural Hater
- Kayly finished my Dean commission and it looks AMAZING and INCREDIBLE and I LOVEZ IT!! ❤
- I saw my psychiatrist and he feels that I’m doing better on the med regime I’m on now so we’re going to keep me on it and see how it goes for the next couple of months so no having to change up my med routine and make everything not work the way it’s supposed to. Yahz!!!
- Scheduled an appointment to get my haircut for my mom’s day off because she works for the highway department so is now having to work 12 hour days, 6 days a week, until all this flooding shit in our state is taken care of, which super sucks, but what can ya do? Have gift certificates that are going to pay for it completely and may even be able to get a nail gel enamel top coat as well, if they have it, and if I have enough left over. 😉 Really really looking forward to it and want to get this hair cut:
Would like to get the highlights too, with some streaks of red like this:
But don’t think I’m going to have enough on my gift certificates to pay for all of that. Lol. So I’ll probably just stick with a hair cut, since I KNOW I can afford that! Haha. I might just try to do the streaks of red at home with the help of my mother or sister. 😉
- SUPERNATURAL PREMIERED!!!!!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- AND MY DAD DIDN’T RUIN IT BY STAYING OVER HERE AND YELLING AT ME AND TELLING ME I WAS GOING TO HELL FOR WATCHING IT!!!!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- It…was…fucking…AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- Wrote my guest post about the Premiere for Kayly at My Open Sketchbook
- Took a FUCKING SHOWER FINALLY, and am all clean and it feels SO GOOD and my hair looks FANTASTIC and smells AMAZING and FEELS AMAZING and is SO SOFT!!!!
- Washed my nasty-ass robe and now it’s all nice and clean and fluffy again
- Did my first vlog on my The TRUE Ultimate Fangirl Officially YouTube Channel!
- Got most of my mail sent out
- Made a series of vlogs (Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3) for World Mental Health Day
- Actually did chores around the house to help out my mom since she’s having to work 12 hour shifts right now
- Made a Halloween card for a girl in an AKF (Always Keep Fighting) group I’m in on FB that I’m going to be sending to her tomorrow (will post pics in a diff post)
- Updated my jewelry wearage and added some new pieces to my already abundant “stylings”, and really like my “clusterfuck” look, because it represents ME so very very well, haha
- My dad actually feels guilty and “cares” about if he pushed me “over the edge” (which he did) with the way he treated me last night and wants to know if I’m okay. It’s a change from his usual assholic behavior, but it won’t last, sadly, but I’ll be happy about it for now, while it DOES last.
- My ex actually responded to my texts last night and today instead of just ignoring me like he usually does (though now he’s not responding, but I’m not going to focus on that right now, because if I do, I’ll crumble, because I’m just so fragile due to what tomorrow is…)
So overall, it’s been a really really good week (or at least that’s what I’m going to keep telling myself, LOLZ!)! Yahz!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤