Another Friday, another 5 Fandom list! 5 Fandom Friday, yah!! This is put on by the Female Geek Bloggers community on G+, and this week’s prompt is: Favorite Fictional Teachers.
Now, admittedly, I haven’t read a lot of stuff with technical “teachers” in it, other than Harry Potter, so this is just going to be kinda wingin’ it.
*EDIT: I feel like an idiot, because after reading others’ 5FF for this, I realized I HAVE INDEED seen and read a lot of stuff with teachers in it and my stupid fibro-riddled brain just didn’t remember any of it… *headdesk* UGH!!!*
- Bobby Singer. Bobby Singer from SPN is THE most awesome teacher in my opinion, because he LITERALLY seems to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, or at least has the resources that can TEACH the boys what they need to know, and he DOES JUST THAT! He TEACHES THEM! 😉
- Professor Albus Dumbledore. While Dumbledore never really taught a “class”, he DID teach the kids of the Harry Potter books, particularly Harry, a LOT of fantastic lessons, about life in general. ❤ ❤ ❤
- Gil Grissom. Even though he’s the leader and boss of the CSI: Las Vegas team, he’s also a mentor to them as well.
- Professor Minerva McGonagall. I loved that she was stern with the “trouble-making threesome”, but also lenient in her own way, showing her fondness for them, and her confidence in them as well.
- Felicity Smoak. I feel like she really teaches Oliver to be more sensitive and human when he goes to that dark place inside of himself when he becomes the Arrow.
And that is my Fandom Friday list! It was a bit harder than I thought it was going to be, but I at least got it done! 😉
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤