So I’m taking up another Challenge thingy. It’s called 6 on 6. It’s put on by Emma from Scruffy-Little Nerd Herder. It’s a photography challenge, where on the 6th day, of the every month, you post geeky related things (or things that you geek out about or really love or that are about you and who you are) that correspond to a color that is assigned to that particular month.
It’s meant to improve your photography skills over time, but I’m just taking it as a fun thing to do, though it really IS meant to be the BEST photo you can POSSIBLY take, and I WILL do my best to take the BEST photos that I can for each month.
So this month’s prompt was: Orange.
- While I may be a fangirl and geeky and nerdy, I also DO like to dress at least SOMEWHAT fashionably when I can, and it’s something I really really like to do, when I can. I love looking put together and cute. It makes me feel so confident in myself and so much better about myself. And even at my bigger weight, I STILL like to feel cute when I can. So above is one of my fave “newer” dresses with shots of orange through it, paired with a cute pair of orange sandals, and also accompanied with my orange pumpkin earrings and an orange and white beaded choker necklace.
- What list would be complete without something SPN related?! 😉 Of course, the coasters themselves aren’t orange, but the box them came in is, but I also wanted to showcase the coasters along with the box. ❤ Couldn’t resist. 😉
- So this is my Inuyasha cosplay necklace! The box itself is a darker orange, but I also wanted to showcase the necklace outside of the box instead of leaving it inside. 😉
- I love giraffes. There’s no hiding that. If you’ve read past posts. Haha. So this orange giraffe shit of mine is a favorite of mine, even though it’s a VERY tight fit now… 😦
- I love scrapbooking, and though I don’t do it often enough now-a-days, it’s still a craft I treasure in my heart. Plus, I’m just a crafty person and like doing crafty things. These are a couple of the ribbons I have, that just happened to be…ORANGE!!!!!!! 😉
- I love making To-Do lists or just lists in general. I mean, I’m making them CONSTANTLY. I even make them on my phone! Lol! So my orange Post-It Notes are very handy and useful! 😀
And there ya go! My first 6 on 6! Hope you enjoyed and hope I did an okay job!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤