So I was inspired by my dear friend Kimi who recently posted about how she had made a post a year ago, listing goals she wanted to achieve before she turned 30, and in this recent post, she was going back and reviewing how she had done in actually making those goals a reality over the year that had passed.
I’ve decided to list the goals I would like to achieve by the end of this current year, though I am also currently working on a 30 Things I Would Like To Do Before I Turn 30 list, but I’m only 27 right now, so I’ve got a little over 2 years left before turning 30, lol (my birthday’s in February 😉 ).
So here it is! My “End of 2015 Goals” list!
- Do at least one Jamicure with the Jams I have from Jamberry
- Keep my nails grown out and well-kept
- Return the costumes I borrowed from my church for GiShWhEs this past year (but didn’t get to use, boo!) to my church
- Master (or at least get it down decently) the technique of weaving charms into my cotton string knot bracelets
- Get my hair cut how I want it and maybe even highlighted (and keep up the look)
Get all my clothes that are still out from when I moved back in put away in drawers or hung up in my closet
- Host my first giveaway on this blog!
- Get good pictures of me taken in my Casual Femme Castiel Cosplay
- Have most (if not all) of my poems typed up and titled, for my book
- Get with Chuck, the tattoo artist who did my first tattoo and who I would like to do my other tattoo ideas as well, about tat designs ideas I am considering (either the anti possession tats on either side of my collar bone area or my “ShAckles” tat idea that Diedre is currently designing) and find out prices and decide on which design I’d like to have done (or both! If the price is right… 😉 ) and tentatively set up an appointment for either my birthday or for in December 2015, depending on the tattoo(s) I decide on (and that will mostly depend on price); or, maybe save the money I would spend on tattoos if they will be too expensive and get them made into temporary tattoos for SeaCon and use that money that I would have spent on tattoos on SeaCon tickets
- Get with my good friend Kayce, who is paying for and funding most of my trip to Seattle, about the trip plans and solidify said plans and make all the necessary arrangements, such as scheduling the flights and whatnot (UPDATE: As of now, we’re planning on having me fly out on March 13, which would have been my 12th anniversary with my ex, so as to try to help me not have a mental breakdown on that day and that’ll have me out in Seattle on Kayce’s sister Lizzy’s birthday, which is the next day, the 14th, and Lizzy is also a good friend of my mine, and that would be wonderful to be out there on Lizzy’s birthday to celebrate with her and everyone else and during that time of the month when things are so so hard for me. )
- Buy my ticket for SeaCon
- Buy the Jensen photo-op and the Misha autograph tickets
- Successfully participate in the AKF Gift Exchange
- If booked my tattoo appointment for December, get my tattoo
- Finish my “first year” of my Gratitude Journal
- Will add to this as I think of more… Lol! And by “add to this”, that means I’ll make a whole new post with these goals plus the new goals. 😉